Bright, Airy Bernal Heights Folsom Street Home – $4600
Well-kept home on the south slope of Bernal Heights, within 2 blocks of Cortland. Roughly 1000 square feet of living space plus one-car garage. Four skylights plus rear French doors and plenty of windows provide lots of natural light, even on foggy days. Wonderful, family-friendly neighborhood that also has easy access to Mission entertainment, 280/101/80, and Muni/BART.
- 2 Bedrooms with cordless top-down/bottom-up shades
- 1 Bathroom
- Loft area – can be used as bedroom, office, art/exercise room.
- Kitchen with 5-burner DCS gas range, high-quality stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher, recycled glass countertops.
- Dining/living room with breakfast bar and cordless top-down/bottom-up shades.
- Generous bathroom with shower over tub and Toto toilet.
- Birch floors in living areas, tile in kitchen and bath.
- Generous, clean, well-lit one-car garage with remote door opener, two work benches and shop space/storage room.
- Newer washer/dryer with laundry sink in garage.
- Professionally landscaped backyard with palm trees, trumpet vine on trellis, hydrangea, fig, Meyer lemon, rosemary, clivia, ficus and laurel.
- Landscaping service included.
- Additional storage area below the kitchen/bath.
- Forced-air heating, modernized plumbing and electricity.
- ~2 min. walk to catch the 67 (to the 24th & Mission BART station) or 24 buses on Cortland.
- ~5 min. drive down the hill to 101 and 280 for easy access to the Peninsula and East Bay.
- ~2-10 min. walk to Cortland coffee/food/shopping such as Little Nepal, Red Hill Station, Little Bee Baking, Bernal Heights Branch Library/Playground, Chloe’s Closet and Wild Side West.
- A steep ~8 min. walk to Bernal Heights Park, great for your morning run!
- ~10 min. walk to the Alemany Farmer’s & Flea Markets.
View from kitchen/breakfast bar to dining/living room:
View from living area into dining area, breakfast bar and kitchen:
Kitchen showing French doors to deck and garden:
Kitchen counter made of recycled glass:
Rear deck (accessed from kitchen):
- Monthly rent: $4600
- Security deposit: $6900
- Minimum duration: 12 Months
- Available: April 1, 2016
- Renter’s insurance required.
- No pets, smoking, or drugs, please.